Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love Moron-ho, he entertains me!

YES, I finally got it off my chest...



I love Moron-ho, the way I love my puppy.  He keeps me entertained with his funny and crazy antics, but like any other pet, Moron-ho does get on my nerves when he does some stupid things that are akin to the puppy pissing on the rug and so forth.



This latest request, to have Madrid's La Liga schedule changed to accommodate its Champions League game against Tottenham, reminds me of the time when Barcelona had to face Moron-ho's Inter Milan during the Icelandic Volcano incident. Can you imagine the field day Moron-ho would have had had FCB asked UEFA to defer the game a day or two to accommodate the grueling bus ride from Barcelona to Milan?



I love you Moron-ho, the way I love my crazy over-active puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment